10 May 2007

Because, who can say "no" to the Queen of Kaos?

I don't typically do these... and if I do... I don't blog them.
But ya know, I liked most of these questions.

1.)Q. Can you cook?
A. Yes, yes I can.

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
A. I wanted to be an actor. Of course, at different times I also wanted to be a singer, a lawyer, president...

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
A. the ability to sing... well. And really, I wouldn't mind being able to dance...

4.)Q. Favorite place?
A. Shelter Cove (most of the pacific northwest coast actually)

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
A. Asparagus & Tomatoes

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
A. Book 4 of the Camulod Chronicles by Jack Whyte

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
A. Aquarius

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
A. Yep.

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
A. smoking

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Do you want a ride? I might just get out and walk with you if its a nice day...

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
A. eh.. not a big fan.

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. skeptical optimist

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. It depends... but I'm sure we'd both end up laughing.

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. I'm sure the worst is yet to come...

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
A. I can put both ankles behind my neck (yes, at the same time). I've been able to do it for as long as I can remember.

16.)Q. Do you have any pets?
A. sorta... I live with two poodles... they aren't mine, but they are trying...

17.)Q. Do u know how to do the macarana?
A. I think I did at one point.

18.)Q. What time is it where you are now?
A. 7:04 pm

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Yes.

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
A. I'd probably have my teeth straightened.

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. very likely your partner in crime.

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
A. hazel

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
A. nope

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
A. draft

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
A. Buy a car that gets good gas mileage.

26.)Q. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
A. I don't like any kind of gum.

27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
A. Sushi Bar

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
A. sorta

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Read, Write, Chat

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
A. Not any more.

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
A. people who are inconsiderate or judgemental

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. Giddy

1 comment:

CamiKaos said...

I'd probably rather you get out and walk, we can talk more that way...